FINALLY MADE IT TO THE TRACK got 3 passes in to get used to it and yes i was very happy after a messed up 1st pass. okay so 1st pass i go up get in the burnout box do the line lock and it pushes through the bow and im like okay move up to stage get the bulbs trans brake on pedal to the floor let go of the button and boom flat on its face no boost it was like driving my mini van 8.88 at 88 mph 1/8 mile. go to pit trying to figure out what the hell is wrong so we let it cool down drive over to a spot to test the trans brake i push the button and it pops right into high gear at 2100 rpm so we go find matt from redline performance who tuned the car and he ask what the shift point was set at and i told him it was suppose to be 6000rpm well it was still at factory setting of 2100 rpm so he changes it. now 2nd pass 4lbs boost it does a burnout this time hit the bulbs and bam it leaves like it should. 1.77 60 foot 7.52 1/8 mile at 96.3 im happy now everything works but i needed more. so i decided to go with 8lbs boost on my ams 2000 controler wich is number 2 on my selector on my dash. at 8 lbs of boost it makes 650 hp at the axle hub so i go up do the motions hit the bulbs and BAM this thing leaves real good 60 foot 1.64 6.76 1/8 mile at 105.6 mph. i was very very happy it was super hot sat at Cordova but it hooked and ran straight with no leaks or issues i could have ran more but it was hoy as hell. i will be at this level for the rest of the summer for seat time i feel good with the launch getting used to it but i can go to the next level wich is 800hp still on shell 93 pump gas. Before i change to C16 wich i will do after Mopar National's for Aaron to race it and get the Suspension lined out but at this level that im running it has been perfect so far.