well its been a while since my last update nothing has changed on the car itself accept i have gotten my my new trans wich is a rossler case / bell housing and roller tail from proformance transmission it is a 2 speed t-400 which is good to 2000 hp so i think I'm covered now on a stout trans. we have decided it will work much better to do a strut front end so i had to order a set of strange gt-alumin front strut and brake kit wich i have taken up to chicago to fast forward race cars. the dart is on the chassis jig but will not be touched until race season is over wich gives me a little more time to gather all the ss pieces for the headers. now for my rant on this i was planning on taking to lights out in G.A but they have cancelled the leaf spring race due to not enough entries which pisses me off. i know their are other events but this is the event we go to every year so I'm butt hurt about this thats all. i will post new pics when things get rolling you will like them for sure and so will i seeing it get finished and coming back home.