I don't get it either, there was a girl in one of my classes in high school(class of 97) that had zero interest in getting her license. That was absurd to me, totally insane as I had my license by 9 or 10AM on my 16th birthday. She eventually got it but not until she was 18 or 19. Back then that wasn't common at all but now I see it all the time, still strange to me. My city is not one with good public transport, you would have to plan out hours to get get to work via public transport. I think a lot of the issue is having a car gives you the ability to go to work, the few I know that were either way delayed or just haven't gotten license yet are also not the working type.

I have an 8 year old boy that loves cars. At this point I don't see a problem with him wanting to drive when its time. He will probably be more tech savy than me by the time he is of working age, but if the internet is what keeps him home I will figure out a way to put a bill changer or card reader on the modem or something lol. Easy to say now!

68 Barracuda Formula S 340