UPDATE 06/24/2022: I start at the facility I was pursuing on July 11th. Ultra modern shop with impressive automation and best of all- their reputation is fantastic. Interviews went well and I have already given 2 weeks notice to my current employer. Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions. An added benefit- I was satisfied with my current salary but the new job is paying me more than $5 MORE per hour! They were confident in me. Thanks again everyone! Oh and when they asked what I don't like about my current job I was honest but not super specific. We were purchased back in July of 2021. New owner has brought in many new customers and many more injection molds but the current 6 molding machines, 2 technicians and one 8 hour shift per day department simply cannot and has not been able to come close to satisfying the new customers needs.

BTW- I did not tell my new employer this but I am telling moparts member because I was vague here on the forum on what I don't like about my current job I have been at for 11 years. Last September the new owner claimed by June of 2022 we would have our current machines repaired- our water cooling system repaired and at least 3 more machines. Also claimed additional new hire employees would make it so we can run 3 solidly staffed shifts as opposed to the current ONE shift. None of this has happened yet. The new customers are demanding their product and my new owner/boss is unbearable and places some blame on myself and my coworker tech.
Thanks again everyone. Mike

Keep old mopars alive.