Mike, I hope my reply answers your question on the A12 deck lids.

Darrin LOL do you remember who you are talking to?? laugh2 I can pull up copies of posts I did back in the '90's about A12 UNPAINTED FENDER TAGS and more into the mid and late 2000's and 2010-teens! Then don't forget WINGNUTS, dimpled lug nuts, and the missing late '60's - early '70's production information and............Darrin you'll have to go to bed a little later or get up a lot earlier for me to accept that as final. If what you are saying about "70 X" being a carryover from the 383 RR/SB then there should tens of thousands of "70 X" examples on other Lynch Road non-A12 383 Road Runners and Super Bees IMO. How about we check out what's on some of the 383 HP RR's and SB's. Oh and the door sticker with tire pressure on the A12's I think Chrysler got away with that and should have sent out the correct tire info to comply with in place FMVSS regulations. Getting the G70 15 tire compliance was one of the hold ups right before the start of production but that didn't stop them as they already had the open assembly line "windows" planned and filled, they were not going to hold up planned production for some silly little tire pressure label, "Labels? We don't need no stinkin Labels" laugh2 Reminds me of the Road Runner decals in 1968. Case not closed on my end grin

Mike