Originally Posted by Satilite73

If Randy at AAR openly admits (and can be proven) he makes about 15K a month with his channel, just imagine what Hoovie is pulling in,not only from just the channel but the side gigs and endorsements he's getting. I think Hoovie has a better business head then he lets on to.

The only question I have regarding ANY youtuber pulling in serious $$$$, how many have planned for a rainy day? Even if YT went away, there are other platforms, I mean along the lines of if they got sick or something and physically couldn't do it anymore?

We 1st saw him on MotorTrend. I think with Covid they are were showing old shows but were new to my wife and I.
Yes he ko da puts on the light silliness but thst is show.
The whole thing is he is gambling with the car he buys as to good or bad.
It's a show.
If not he would take the car or truck like a normal person and have the Wizard of someone else look the vehicles over 1st.
Like most would but then no show drama and no show.
All shows have a hook some are better. My remote control has a channel changing button for those that I do not like.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough