Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Too much Schlick for me. I watched to see what they’d say about a car I like. The mechanic guy seems at least ok even if he didn’t mention some things.

Rudy’s World gets low views. Not sure how I caught it on my feed because it’s like in the hundreds of views only. It’s worthy of giving a chance from what I’ve seen so far. He’s into mopars mainly, but did buy a 69 stang. He goes to Finer details a lot and films.

Rudy’s World is very good and he does a great job with his editing and background music. I’m not sure why he hasn’t picked up more subscribers and views, but I recommend everyone look up his YouTube channel! thumbs
The car wizard is much more interesting than Hoovies Garage. Interesting how some YouTube channels end up breeding additional channels that sometimes are better than the channel they spun off from. The car wizard for an example as his channel is better than Hoovies Garage.
Auto Auction Rebuilds has got boring with less rebuilding and more quick flipping of copart cars, along with bragging about buying new cars and houses all the time. But several channels have spun off from his channel done by his friends including Santa’s Garage and TKs Garage, and an ex friend Weird Beard. Weird Beards channel is well done and interesting, as is Santa’s Workshop. TK on the other hand comes of as sort of a jerk.
Tofers car tales has pretty amazing and unique writing and production qualities!