I think writing down the weather after each run and looking at it for the same track will show you the trend, mechanical computer based programs are just that, computer based programs somebody wrote work shruggy
My first weather instrument I bought for racing was a old Moon air density gauge realcrazy shruggy Graduated to a store bought barometer, humidity and air temp gauge and wrote those readings down, after learning to fly I bought a good aircraft altimeter and used it with the weather gauges, you can't have to much information up The bad thing about aircraft altimeter is their readings are base on instrument standard conditions and you have to have corrected altimeter reading to set them properly, not the actual barometer reading were your racing with rant shruggy
Once I moved out of CA to central OR where it gets real cold at night in the winter I learned the hard way that the altimeters didn't like being left in the race trailers all winter, they(two different ones realcrazy) must have froze up and stuck the needle whiney
I bought a early hand held racing calculator that would do E.T. Predictions based off of the 3 instruments I had, not like today weather stations.
My current Performaire Eclipse is not real accurate either, I still have to operate the throttle and brakes whistling work shruggy shruggy

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)