Originally Posted by HardcoreB
Respectfully, don't expect accuracy in any ET predictor until your combo is more in line with what you have, what you paid for/built. This is what you gave in another post: 'Thanks everyone. Ted, tires are junk. Under 25 passes, but almost 6 years old. It’s a 388” B1BA, R1 tall deck roller motor. It’s always been an underachiever by .25 or so. 620hp and 535 pounds feet, on a stingier dyno. Should have gone closer to 10 teens at 130 @3150 with driver.'
something is off that it could pick-up in 'bad' weather...I hope you get what I mean without typing every possible scenario. Between this community and the names you listed helping you, you can dial it in better which I have no doubt will allow the prediction software to help you go rounds. Respectfully.

Also respectfully, you are combining posts that don’t relate. I didn’t say the CompuTech Race Air is inaccurate, just unreliable. Meaning, inoperable.
Also, my car is very predictable. It doesn’t pick up in bad air, exactly opposite. I only indicated that I feel it is always been .25 slow, regardless of weather.
Again, respectfully, after a couple dozen sets of PH362 Phoenix (Firestone Drag 500, in the “old days”), once they get used, and then sit for more than 6 months, they loose that nice soft, suppleness. I can tell, as there isn’t any debris stuck to the tread face. When they are fresh, they actually make a heck of a mess, there is so much debris that sticks driving back after a pass. Anyway, that’s my take. Thanks!