I do not want to get into politics so this fact not opinion.
Over a year ago we started paying not to work.
And many aging drivers also retired. Plus an already shrinkingpool of those who wanted to go into the profession of driving.
Add into that losing the pipeline deal so fuel went up and so did the cost of being an independent so some called it quits.
Then add in the loss of workers at plants that supply what is needed to supply the manufacturers. As well as the same plants being short handed to manufacture.
Summit Racing sold me something that was listed as 3 to 5 day ship from vender 4 months ago.
I am still waiting. I will note they have given me the option to get refunded.
Talking with the vender their hands are tied as some items used to make what I ordered are outsourced. Yes I did get some of the order but need the rest to make the car operational.
2006 to 2007 I had to rebuild my whole home and did so with almost 90 percent USA made goods. Sadly today in 2021 I do not thing tgat would be possible.
And the last car I bought was made in Canada by union worker's (CAW) and was higher Canadian and USA than most. I wanted something assembled here or Canada.
If we want things to change we need to change! We have no one to blame but ourselves.
I used to be able to drive to the butcher who killed on Monday and had great meat. But sadly they cost more so could not compete. To many bought on price instead of quality so they closed up.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough