"On the 23rd of September, I placed an order with you. it is # 187451243
. I paid almost $30 for 2nd day shipping. I still have not received part
of the order. What gives? I need these parts. It has been a week!!

Perry Litchfield"

[Ticket#100164880] Missing/long shipment
Online Sales
RockAuto Customer Service

Sep 30, 2021, 2:18 PM (10 hours ago)

to me

Hello,

To review order details, check an order status, report a problem with your order, or arrange a return, please visit our Order Status & Returns page. For instructions, please see Help with Existing Orders.

Thank you again for helping us keep our prices low by using our online resources,

Rodney
www.rockauto.com

Perry Litchfield

Sep 30, 2021, 2:36 PM (10 hours ago)
So this means the almost $30 you charged me for 2nd day delivery is just money I have thrown away? Can you resend the parts??
Perry Litchfield

Sep 30, 2021, 2:38 PM (10 hours ago)
I have gone through the hoops in your "Order Status & Returns" forms. All to no avail.

Sep 30, 2021, 2:47 PM (10 hours ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Litchfield,

Thank you for your email. We’re sorry you did not receive your package on the date the carrier expected. Transit times and "Receive by" dates are estimates by the carrier and, while usually accurate, are not guaranteed by RockAuto. As a courtesy, we will refund you the difference between the shipping method that you ordered (2 Business Day Express / $12.99) and the shipping method that you received (Home Delivery / $8.99).

This amount is $4. We will refund your original payment method within 3 business days. We will email you when the refund is issued.

You should receive your package within the next few business days. You can continue to monitor the status of your order (or arrange a return should you decide that you no longer need the part(s) when they arrive) using our Order Status and Returns page.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Wyatt

RockAuto HELP
http://www.rockauto.com"

NEVER again from Rock Auto. No customer service telephone. No help with shipping issues. I guess I should be happy I got $4. Package has been in Memphis, TN, for a week. FedEx acknowledges this. No answers from them either, as to why or a possible delivery date.

Rant/vent over. Thank you.