I liked the 75 Road Runner, There was one big block car (400 4V) I bought and sold 4 different times. I made a fortune off of that car, at a time when money was tight. Then a 73 Challenger 360 4 v got involved with the Road Runner deal and, between the two I made even more money! That was a great coupe of years.

My experience with a 76 or 77 Volari Road Runner was I killed the rusty hulk on the local dirt track in 3 weeks. Someone going faster then I was going into turn 3 caught the front bumper and pulled the left front frame rail away from the trans crossmember. I lost the steering & brakes, and fortunately it broke the dist cap and killed the motor. I was pinballed from one car to another through the entire 3rd & 4th turns. I think everyone behind me hit me. finally the car came to a rest backed up against the front straight wall. I was looking right at the cars coming around the curve heading right towards me. That was a fun night! It was also the night I decided I was a better car owner then I was a car driver. Gene