Originally Posted by JAKE68
Was the guys name Jim? Did it have a motor done by best racing engines. If so that is the car im thinking and it is a very nice car.. good luck with your project.

Yes it was Jim's car. Just got to the point for him that he couldn't enjoy the car anymore due to some health issues. He did a great job with it and we will just take over where he left off. I have already made some changes to the engine and the car itself but the bones were very good for sure. Our plan is to take it completely apart hopefully this winter and start the process of making her better, or better said giving her the love she deserves from an appearance standpoint. Still undecided if we will keep it the same color or not. If so the interior will be switched over to blue most likely as well and if nothing changes I will likely stick the Hemi I have in it. But I would rather sell the Hemi frankly and leave this alone other than freshening it up and making some more little changes.

Casey as for the k member deal I will likely just lighten up what's there as I have done in the past. never had an issue with them done that way ever and I have done 4 to date.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"