I had a similar problem a few years ago with a re-pop B-Body k-member. Went crazy trying to fit the GenII Hemi into it. I used re-pop mounts and brackets. I thought maybe they were bad so I Then I bought a set of schmucker mounts. Same problem. Finally I took the K-member out, set it upside down on a flat table. I put four 6-8 inch blocks under each corner where the K-member mount bolt go. WELL, guess what,one corner had 3/8- 1/2" gap. The k-member was twisted!! But beside that, it seemed the distance between the passenger K-member side mount plate and the driver side mount were was too short. If they were farther apart then I could lower the passenger side down some more and level out the motor. Then I found a hemi K-member drawing in Jim Schilds 1968 Dart & Barracuda Authenticity Guide. I had it blown up to to 5 foot square so I could read all the number. The drawing shows a dimension of (22.22 +.12 -.00) between the mounts. Mine measured .360 to much. That's almost 3/8". So I got a JUNK repop K-member. So in the end I decided not to put the Hemi in my 65 sedan but put it in my 65 AWB as it doesn't use the factory K-member mounts. I probably could have fixed it by cutting off the passenger side mount and rewelding it farther out. As for the twist, I rigged up some super strong fixtures on my welding table to hold the k-member.and using heat and hydraulic cylinders I got the twist out.