I'm still on sheetmetal.

Left quarter + inner (new amd 3" wider) and outer wheelhouses are installed,
a little custom clearance work done to the lower front lip, entire trunk floor replaced/1 piece,
front fenders are replaced, reworked and ready for 320 blocking, hood is reworked/painted and ready to be installed,
right front inner fender replaced, the front inner fenders/underside prepped and painted black.

Last week I cut off the right quarter and am repairing everything behind it.

Thinking about doing a roof skin too...freshen up the whole exterior.

Lots of time spent making things fit.

I've been filling a memory card on an older device with tons of pics and rather raw video, it's been suggested to start a youtube channel, but need to go to school for editing etc or have somebody else do it.....I thought about starting a build thread here, but it kind of seems like talking to myself and there's not much participation here lately.

Forbbodiesonly has a little bit higher rate of participation, I do like that site (I'm Rich H. over there) but feel like I have more friends here, so I haven't taken the plunge. So for now I am just dumping most of it to a Fakebook album for FB friends to check out if they want, and to have a dump/free storage location in addition to the memory card.

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri