Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda
Originally Posted by Ramrod39
Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda
Originally Posted by Ramrod39
Thia is the stuff we use on nearly everything down here. Made in Mexico, not horribly hot, great favor. Frank's is OK, but we like this better. twocents

like Tapatio....”that [censored] is everywhere”. Hey Ramrod.....did you ever solve your gun safe battery problem?

I may(?) have solved the safe problem. I might have discovered that making sure the wheel/lever you turn to open the safe is fully backed off saves the battery. My wildazz theory is that if the lever is loaded a bit against the solenoid or whatever activates the release it drains the battery. Not 100% sure if that is really the case but since making sure the wheel is completely backed off every time I close the safe I've not had to replace a battery, been 2.5 months now.

Interesting! That would be easy to check with a meter if you had the back of the door off. That is a bit wildazz but if you are right that’s a big deal. Would love to hear updates, if there are any. I was getting 6 months off Duracell’s in mine, so I decided to buy a $9 Amazon Lithium (not rechargeable) and I’m about 3 or 4 months into that trial.

Sorry for the thread hijack! I’m guilty...illl stop now!!

I'll keep you updated...