I have a friend wanting me to do an EFI conversion on .69 GTX 440 automatic trans,A/C car. It was my old boss' car and he gave it to his son to use years ago and driveability needs some help.I suggested a newer type carb (stock AVS now)and electric fuel pump to help but I think he really wants to go EFI.This engine we rebuilt back in the early '90's to mostly stock specs sans a Mopar Performance 284/.484 lift 108 cam,not many miles on it since. I don't remember where it was installed +/- or straight up on the 108.This cam has a good lope,maybe a bit much but actually runs well when ran out to a high RPM.Might this cam be a bit too agressive or difficult to tune for the Sniper EFI? If we do this I'm thinking a swap the OE iron intake for a single plane unit might be necessary,not sure if this would help tame the 484 cam characteristics.Engine is stock iron headed w/906 castings and exhaust manifolds,dual exh with an H-pipe.Of course the first thing with the cam will be a visual inspection of the lobes,car is driven infrequently and who knows how the lobes look.Any suggestions on a better cam spec/preferred LSA cam for this stocker with Sniper EFI are welcome! TIA for any and all input. ~RT