Originally Posted by 68SportFury
I still have the two C-bodies in my signature. Both are currently down, but still registered and insured because Maryland. I didn't intend for either to sit as long as they have.
The '67 needs a carb rebuild (or an upgrade to a 4bbl), which I found out about after spending a bunch of money getting the tuneup I botched corrected. Last drove it in October 2019.
The '68 had questionable oil pressure back in 2016, and I spent so much time screwing around on that that now it's got a bunch of 2016-vintage gas in it. Last drove it in 2017.
At least I thought to put Sta-Bil in the '67 early on.

But I've got my Challenger.

What bothers me almost as much as both the Furys being, essentially, paperweights, is that other cars are calling me now. Sometimes 1960s-70s stuff (still want a '66-'67 Coronet), sometimes newer (low-mileage Shelby Charger in Georgia! 2100-mile '89 Daytona in PA! The occasional LeBaron ragtop!).

Don't feel too bad as my Trans Am is still plated for the exact same reason and it last ran in 2003. I'm working my way around to it but the Barracuda is going first. To report the progress on the Cuda, She got new rockers, trunk extensions, quarters, lower fenders, one new inner fender, rear valance, new rear shock mount, partial trunk floor, converted to 68 style gas straps, frame connectors, front floor pans, torque boxes, and various patches. The underside was epoxied and we sprayed with bedliner. Right now the inside is sanded and about to be epoxied. Strange as I bought this car to be a quick fix in 2004 while I saved up for the Bee. Good luck getting the C-bodies back on the road.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"