Originally Posted by RamblerMan
Originally Posted by DUFFMAN
Originally Posted by IMGTX
Originally Posted by RamblerMan
One. And it's on the chopping block destined for a new home in the good ol' U S & A once all this BS is over with.

No real plans to get anything else as everything is just getting way too expensive. When even an A-body is tickling 40k,

Love the Daytona. Turbo? I know the earlier ones had a grill in the hood if it was turbo but that year I don't remember.

If you look on Facebook Marketplace there are a lot of good deals. Some people need the money and because it isn't driven by people watching shill bidding on televised Auction shows the prices are more normal.

Looks like a 1987 or 1988 Shelby Z. In the second generation the offset bump in the hood meant it had a turbo.

Winner! Winner! '87 Shelby Z. Turbo II Intercooled. 175-horse. Last year for no airbags, and I even swapped in the really cool 4-spoke Steering wheel Mother Mopar offered around that time. Everything works now from the A/C to the cassette deck. I'd love to keep it as when I was in high school in the 90's, THIS was the car you wanted. I lucked into it like I usually do, but, can't keep 6 cars anymore and since my Uncle died, I can't use the warehouse anymore for my junk.

I've owned 4 Daytonas in the past. 2 were 1987 ShelbyZs; one 5 speed and one automatic.

No longer taking $h!t from anyone!