Originally Posted by 68SportFury
I still have the two C-bodies in my signature. Both are currently down, but still registered and insured because Maryland. I didn't intend for either to sit as long as they have.
The '67 needs a carb rebuild (or an upgrade to a 4bbl), which I found out about after spending a bunch of money getting the tuneup I botched corrected. Last drove it in October 2019.
The '68 had questionable oil pressure back in 2016, and I spent so much time screwing around on that that now it's got a bunch of 2016-vintage gas in it. Last drove it in 2017.
At least I thought to put Sta-Bil in the '67 early on.

But I've got my Challenger.

What bothers me almost as much as both the Furys being, essentially, paperweights, is that other cars are calling me now. Sometimes 1960s-70s stuff (still want a '66-'67 Coronet), sometimes newer (low-mileage Shelby Charger in Georgia! 2100-mile '89 Daytona in PA! The occasional LeBaron ragtop!).

Loved my turbo Mopars, but they are one of the reasons that my Barracuda has been torn apart since 2007. Sold my last K-car derivative in 2011 or thereabouts and have no desire for another because I don't want another old car to take precedence of my A-body convertibles. Even the 2000 Durango is getting a little long in the tooth, but there's no budget for a replacement especially after buying a new car a the end of August. Maybe if get the job I have an interview for tomorrow we'll be able to upgrade to a newer Durango.