Originally Posted by Grizzly
Originally Posted by 69_SIX_PACK
Originally Posted by MONC
Down to 1 and it will going soon...

That is a pretty wild looking car! I don't recall seeing it before...what are the details on it?

Dave

No doubt, there's just something about them '71 Challengers. up drool Looks amazing MONC. beer

Thank you, definitely a wild bunch of options on this one.

Was lucky enough to get it from a private collector some years back.
It's one of only 3 original V6V R/T s that I have known about over the years ( anyone knows any others please let me know )
And the only one I know of with orange/black "houndstooth" interior. I think the combo is awesome.
As well it is a Formal Roof car, so one of about 100 R/T s noted with that option.
Also has wide front chrome trim, and also coded for front and rear rubber bumpers on the broadcast sheet ( if anyone has a set please let me know ! )
From what I am told you couldn't have rubber bumpers and wide chrome trim, but I have seen a 71 with both and is supposed to be factory but cannot confirm.
Interior optioned with Rallye gauges, AM /FM radio with console mounted cassette player with dictaphone and 3 speaker dash.
It's has the original 340 motor with A/C and a console automatic ( don't know any formal roof cars that are manual shift - but would love to know if any exist ) .

Mopar
Or
No
Car