I use Fedex mainly, but some customers prefer UPS so they get about 10% of the business. International it's DHL all the way for both inbound and outbound. I rarely use USPS. All services have their ups and downs. Some of it depends on the location. Covid is creating a mess, too.

I got a pacakge (fedex) the other day that was addressed to a lady in a city 30 miles away. Her address was perfect - they just delivered it to me. When I tracked it, it showed as "in transit" - so they never scanned it at my house and had no idea that it was with me.

I wrote a big note on it that said "PLEASE RE-DELIVER TO CORRECT ADDRESS -- SHIPPER AND RECIPIENT HAVE BOTH BEEN NOTIFIED" and gave it back to Fedex. After a couple of days, they delivered it to the right address.

Once Fedex incorrectly coded 5 boxes going to Trinidad and Tobago as "IT" instead of "TT" and they ended up going to Italy and getting stuck in customs there. It took 3 weeks and at least 10 phone calls for the goods to finally make their way to Trinidad.

UPS just straight up negligently breaks things and refuses to pay up - their insurance is useless.

USPS loses packages and their tracking is awful.

Luckily, these stories are the exceptions and things go pretty smoothly with almost every shipment. Did I just jinx myself?

Trying to enjoy life!