Originally Posted by Dragula
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Put mufflers on your car. I did and love it.

For those that don't know me.....My "Street car" has mufflers......She calls the cops on either though.....So I don't think its going to matter.

And Bill, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Randy
My confidence with you and your behavior is all positive my lack of confidence is with the ruling body's that allow situation like this to arise and usually take the easy route.
Im not saying your in the wrong and I do feel your pain ( I had a similar situation here - but they moved) but in my opinion they have written the ordinance to be vague so they may enforce or not at their discretion and making it hard to fight. Without a measurable it becomes a discretion of the official issue. It might not be Iron clad but too costly to fight. I would think that the noise coming from your car should diminish enough not to bother someone across the street in a rural area but as stated you've been targeted (whether its just or not) and as others stated it isn't going to end with a court decision unfortunately.
Also thanks for the help last weekend it was going south fast... was a frustrating day.

Read further and it seems like you have support from the town up

Last edited by W.I.N. racing; 09/26/20 10:18 AM.

'01 P1500, Blown/Inj BAE,/Veney ,Bruno/CS2,Dana 60
'01 Dodge 3500 S Cummins Auto, Fresh air kit, 4" Exhaust,
'05 Dodge Magnum R/T - Too Much to list
'60 Willys CJ5
'01 International LPX - Project,DT466, Allison
'64 Plymouth Valiant, Inj 528 Hemi, 2spd