Originally Posted by Dragula
Per my call with the town supervisor, I do not have to respond to the Noise Violation, and there are no enforceable penalties. Apparently, the penalties listed are only if the police find wrong doing, nothing the town can enforce upon me. But, she has the right to keep calling them and the town to complain.....His exact words were "You're neighbor, is NOT very neighborly"......Which I interpreted as she got nasty with them over the phone or in person. They were not happy with her, and he mentioned this has been going on a while, and I said yes. It started back in 2015 or 2016.....I know it was full blown in 2016....

So next Monday, I will file a complaint about her barking pack of dogs that is a 2-page spread sheet, and then contact a lawyer and write up some kind of cease and desist letter and go from there......Its been rough dealing with her filming me all the time and then staring down any service people we have over. Its just not normal behavior, and its not getting better.

So you got a "ruling" from one official that you are legally in the clear, and you want to ratchet up the mess to prove a point against a jerk neighbor?

You might want to count your blessings and rethink this, the eye for eye stuff just leaves everyone blind.

I thought members RTSE4ME reply was enlightening:

"I live in a similar neighborhood my next door neighbor has 10 acres. My neighbor is a 75 year old lady who is the biggest anti Trump, anti gun, anti hunting liberal who watches CNN all day. She has called the county and police on other neighbors complaining about their yards, noise, etc.
She has never complained about me. I have started my race car late at night. She once saw a friend and I dragging a dead deer my friend just killed with a bow.
Why? I always try to be neighborly and offer to help with her property, Anything from plowing her driveway during snow storms to cutting up downed trees.
Sometimes it pays to be neighborly"

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.