My last neighbor turned into a sh!it when I was building my shop. I had a legal survey done and all my permits in place and at that time I had 35yrs of construction under my belt but nooooo that was not good enough for them.

They started bitching to the township and even demanded that they come and look at what I was doing and each of the three times the township came the neighbor was told everything is as per the permit, codes and by-laws.

They continued to bi tch so I ended up going to the township and spoke with the head building inspector/manager and he had to shake his head while we were discussing the idiot neighbor. I told the inspector that I am not a person to

bi tch and complain about other people but it is time to teach the neighbor a lesson so I need him to go have a word with the neighbor about his 10x16 wooden shed that he put a foot from the fence between us and with the

roof hanging over on my side of the property. The inspector got a big smile on his face and said he would be glad to. He also had a quick look on the computer and it also showed that the idiot neighbor did not apply for the required

permit to put up this size of shed and so the inspector said he will be there shortly to deal with the matter. On the weekend the idiot neighbor had his F350 4x4 in his nice manicured back yard tearing it all to sh!t dragging the shed to the

back of his yard and making sure he had the proper set backs. He also got a fine for putting the shed on his property without a permit and then all the costs to fix the back yard. The best part was when he later told me that he should have

just kept his mouth shut and minded his own business. I told him I was the wrong person to deal with when it came to construction matters. I had sat on my back patio the whole time he was moving his shed and giggling my ass off.

You know the old saying "Live and learn"

Last edited by Superfreak; 09/25/20 11:09 PM.