Originally Posted by lilcuda

It doesn't help you now, but always buy this kind of thing on a credit card. Always. You get in a dispute, you call your credit card company, file a dispute and they will credit your card back the money while they investigate. Makes the retailer come to the plate and play ball.

I agree. Had a similar issue with my son's mattress from Sears about 4 years ago. First, they didn't even order it (??), and when I asked about it, then they had to order it (was not ordered in the first place). Once arrived, not the correct bed size. Blamed me, and tried to charge restocking fee. Called Sears Corporate and got someone to call the store and they re-ordered the correct size mattress. Got it, got it home, two months later it was falling apart...ran all around with Sears, eventually filed a complaint with my credit card company, got my money back and went to a furniture store. Used to LOVE Sears and buy everything that I could from them. Last year they closed in my town...:(

JS

76 Dodge Adventurer Sport Power Wagon W100 318, 727, NP203 Fulltime 4x4 Russet Red
06 Jeep Commander Ltd 4x4, 5.7L Hemi, QuadraDrive II
06 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi
10 Mopar 10 Challenger R/T, #483/500, 5.7L HEMI
10 Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd 4x4 5.7L HEMI
11 Dodge Ram 1500 LoneStar Quad Cab, 5.7L HEMI, Fulltime 4x4, Deep Cherry Red
16 Jeep Cherokee Limited 3.2L Pentastar V6, 9 Speed Torqueflite, 4x4, Black