Originally Posted by Satilite73
"JC Penney is broke and filed bankruptcy, do you really expect to get anything out of them? Do you really think they really care about customer service when they probably won't be around after the 1st of the year?"

I gotta agree with poorboy on this. Our local JCPenny is circling the drain now. A lot of stuff is marked down 50% or more. frowwn

In 1968 I was in 8th grade. One teacher (can't recall the subject anymore) spit out the factoid (as well as some other info about James Cash Penny) that you had a 25% chance of working for Penny's (as it was known then) at some point in your life. By 1974 I was working there, my wife to be had already done a stint there and a friend from school I hadn't seen in 8 years was there. My nephew and his wife both work / worked for the one in Las Cruces. We've tried to get her to leave to do something else because we know it's a dead end, but there's not too many jobs in Las Cruces. In the early / mid 1990's JCP moved their corporate headquarters to Plano, Texas. I spent several months working on a bid for the steel for the project, massive building. We did not get the project.

'68 Fury Convertible
'69 300 Convertible
'15 Durango 5.7 Hemi
'16 300 S Hemi