So back to the snap together car in question: 2020 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk 1.3L turbo.

With like 25 miles on it, we 4 wheeled around my 3 acre back yard including several times up and down the steep side of the septic mound. It didn't notice or care so I liked that part of it. The small steering wheel and seats make it comfy and cozy to wheel around. Drove it 20 miles back road, liked it, drove it 70 miles on the highway, not terrible. Rode shot gun on the way back and kinda hated it at highway speed. It's tight to the point of being twitchy. U-connect is nicely done un-req'd screen and she figured out what apple play does. Oddly sells apple phones for a living. Slick but ya know, FM works. Back up cam is nice, can I get big brothers forward cam? Maybe this was part of the twitchy problem: she's doing 70ish at night on a 4 lane talking to the radio to go thru work emails. The blue tooth phone mic in the headliner is crap.

I haven't tried it, not sure I want her to see it, and ya know it wouldn't surprise me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8uMyW2A_5E