This may be a bit long so please be patient.

Ive waited to ask these questions until I got the title from the used car dealer, which I got today. Ive not driven the car for the issues I found and wanted to wait till I got the title.

Im not sure if this car was a flood car or just a wrecked car. I think wrecked.

The back of the title is filled fully up with three different hand writings and two different color of inks.

On the day I bought it as the paper work shows carfax with the date printed shows zero issues, no accidents, floods, ect...

I know a dealer can lie about things but can he sell an unsafe car?

Note the carfax showing clean, its had both passenger doors replaced or reskinned, upon further looking the bottom of the rocker was crushed in front to back and was filled with body filler. Horrific work on the repairs.

It seems to of been hit so hard that the bolts or rivits in the passenger seat were/are broke out.

I know most the time when you by something its as is but can they do things to hide the damage and one of the parties involves is one of the regions biggest dealerships, so no one can claim things were overlooked on there end.

What pics would you folks need to see to get some feedback? Ive many.

THANKS,.

Also if I do have recourse, do I go ahead and title it in my name but before get color certified copies?

STOP POTATO HATE!