Originally Posted by TJP
need a lot more info,
Did you buy this over the net? More or less, yes. Internet/Phone
How far way is the dealer ? Dealer is 125 miles away. At the time I was very sick and with the virus deal I could not risk getting out with strangers, Im pretty far along on lung and throat exposure type cancer.
Did they claim accident free etc. And he even provided me with a printed copy of the car fax. YES,I told him I needed a SAFE car that currently needed nothing to get my wife who is a stroke victim/patient on 02 to get her back and forth to the Dr-s because all my other cars are not old people like her friendly. My car I used for her transport got totaled a month prior when a semi tire pealed off and came though the pass side windshield. Luckly I was alone and only ditched the car when I did a quick right jerk to avoid the flying tire parts but it hit me while I was still going straight at 65 mph.
Did you check his background / reviews?? Yes, 9 of the 10 were good.
Possibly a case for BBB arbitration, their states DMV or Attorney general
What year model etc. 2015 Dart SXT Rallye Blacktop One Less then 1% were made in the pearl hemi orange. I could of get a 20k or so less mile car if I wasnt stuck on the color.
What did you pay with transportation ? I paid top money for what should of been very nice clean used car. $8500 delivered.

I am my wifes primary care giver and I also work, if it would go to court id be dragging a frail little lady on 02 who can not remember her own address or even phone number.

The day he got his check I asked for an odometer pic.

I would contact them ASAP in writing (Email is fine) about the problem(s) and do nothing else PERIOD until you get a response. It's a 3 day weekend so you may have to wait until Tuesday to get a response or follow up with a phone call.

As previously mentioned depending on the state there can be a lot of different resources available. AND NO DO NOT TITLE IT ! twocents beer

DSC00867.JPGDSC00868.JPGDSC00869.JPG

STOP POTATO HATE!