Al, budget limits trying different rims and tires at this point. IYO does methanol react the same way basically as gas, except just less?
One thing about methanol, when humidity gets real hi like over 96 percent, there is a major drop in performance at some point. Like .04 et loss, and no warning when that majic line has been crossed. So late night racing in humid climates can be tricky.
Computecs' comments were that the correction factor uses the same inputs as performance density calcs, and i get the idea that actual grains of water is a much better yard stick than a humidity reading, since humidity is tied to temp and varys a lot from low to hi temps?
I have to say, this info on perf density and correction factors makes me think my combo is close to what the dyno indicates for performance, especisely when you consider the slow 60 ft.
One thing i wonder about; 53.5 percent weight on the front, pulls the front up and carries it to the 60 ft clocks, yet only a 1.274 best 60 ft.
I reserected a post from 2016 where you and Monte both commented at length, and i am trying to absorb some of that knowledge in moving my program forward. I know some or a lot of what i "know" is probably wrong.

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky