Originally Posted by HardcoreB
Nice work Greg! once you figure out the best scoop set-up there's gotta be something more in mph. Even at 1.27 the ET is going to suffer this is probably a combo that would like a taller first gear because i'm sure it's spinning down low.

I agree, it might like less low gear although my experience is limited. My only option would be to drop from a 4.56 to a 4.30 that I have on the shelf, but then I take away from the high gear charge a bit?
The 60 foots were all within .002 so I have to wonder if spinning is an issue. I still haven't tried any other shock settings or T.P. I have 30 inch ladder bars, Afco big Guns set at 10 clicks back from full stiff extension, compression at -6 from full stiff. It carries the fronts almost to the 60 ft clocks, wheeliebars are set very high and don't contact till eight to ten feet out. Car is 47 percent weight on back.Tires are Hoosiers 10.5x33x15. I haven't gotten a clear video from a friend that took a vid of the launch, just a very blurrie version he could text. Before with less motor I saw a best of 1.248 running 8.80s with a 15x33 Goodyear 2078.

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky