Am I missing something? Shouldn't a 2010 already have Eagle heads? I have a 2006 Commander Limited 4x4. My Hemi is spewing oil. I think it is the rear main (160K miles). Not sure what I will end up doing, but I am kind of in the same boat looking to upgrade, but it is mostly my wife's truck. My goals are similar. In 2009 they got a bump from the 330 hp my truck has to 360 hp. I think that was mainly the Eagle heads. I don't think the later Jeeps have VCT, but otherwise it should pretty much be the same as most later 5.7s. If that is true, you can count on killing compression with the bigger gaskets.

I think 400hp is a pretty modest goal. 40 hp from worked heads, long tubes and a cam? I would be disappointed if you didn't get that much. I think some of the later 5.7's are at 395 stock. I have seen mild cam upgrades claiming over 400 and increased power throughout the rev range." 400 should be realistic and obtainable.

I'd be interested in what parts you and others suggest for the this type of combo and how hands off the long tubes are after install.