Please help new to all this new Hemi stuff Im Old school type used to my old BB's

Any way I bought a Jeep Commander that dropped a Valve seat, I got it out today and got it all torn down to get it off to my machinist to bore the block.
The LH Head is trashed #7 Intake seat took the plunge and fell taking out the cylinder head and the Piston the Block will clean up.

So now with the questions

The MDS solenoids where destroyed removing them no big deal as I want to get the Kit that eliminates it.
I plan to buy a Cam and lifters after what I just read about the lifters failing in between 30k-120k. mine have 194K I think they are done lol. Suggestions?????

The heads I have and will be running are a set of Eagles already rebuilt and I have my eye on a set of long tube headers any cam suggestions for a Truck? planning Hiway and 4x4 ing mostly.
Arguing with my son as which head gaskets to buy as well I say at least a .075" thick he wants me to stick with a .030" I know these heads will increase my compression but I dont know how much?

I am also looking for a Good Rod and Piston combo. Forged pistons with Good I beams or H beams any suggestions without breaking the bank Strong is what I want????

This is gonna be a Hotrod truck NOT a race car and will never see a track and never be raced just Hiway Dirt roads some hill climbing crawling threw rocks 4x4ing maybe some Mud once in a while..
I want longevity and reliability with a Boost in power is what I am looking for oh and I don't have to worry about passing smog!. 400hp on pump gas???? is that doable? is there more there naturally aspirated with these heads?

I just want it to live a LOOONG time and make respectable power.

D Barnett
A&P mechanic,
FCC general radio Telephone operator.