Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda
Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by Pacnorthcuda
Senator Warren Hatch. LOL, You are funny.

It wasn't supposed to be funny, more like a brain fart, I'm sure its not this first for Orin.

Well, it’s the second for you! It’s Orrin. If you are going to try to lay blame for a space flight disaster on the party of your disfavor, at least get the accused names right!

LOL.

If I thought "party" was a factor, trust me, I would have gone there, what I did leave out, it's the populaces propensity to cut decision makers undue slack when they might be of the same party, which costs EVERYONE at the least money, "blame" here is for each to decide on their own, the shuttle boosters blew up because of a compromised poor engineering design choice likely due to non engineering influence. Trying to assign "party" blame, is just a furtherance of why these things happen, because people are looking to one up the other for their own agenda, IMO.

And minor spelling errors, are hardly a brain fart worth keeping score over, but hey, its a free country.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.