Originally Posted by Ramrod39
Americans spend three time more on pets each year than we do on space exploration...

That shows you exactly how many Americans are stupid, huh haha stirthepot stirthepot
When I started working for the local telephone company as a beginning apprentice lineman in 1964 my check showed that the total government deductions, Federal Income tax,( about 4%) Social Security tax (2.5% of the gross), (this was before Medicare deductions), CA State disability tax(1.5%, no CA income tax at that time and maybe one other deduction was less than 19% total. I did still have to pay CA state sales tax (5 3/4 %) on everything but grocery, gasoline taxes and a lot of other state and federal taxes.
When I was reduce in force from the Telephone company in 1997 I was paying 28.5% Federal income tax, 7 1/2 % Soc. Sec. tax, 2 1/2 % medicare tax, 5.0 % CA state income tax, 1.5 % CA state disability tax, 7 3/4 CA sales tax as well as property taxes, gas tax, Federal Excise taxes and so on.
My point is all the different Government agency where getting a bigger percent of my earnings than I was whiney rant puke
TIME to Vote all them rascals out of office and vote in more public servants wanting to help make our country better twocents up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)