Had to be Hot Wheels as I had almost all of them. Born in 65' I remember riding around in the back of my folks cars. We lived near a military base in GA and it seemed the guys always had really cool cars as we would be sitting at a light and something always was pulling up making a lot of noise. Noise get's attention and it did from me. I don't recall too many specific cars but I do remember seeing fastback Barracuda's, a Cyclone like the one I own today, and of course Mustangs and Camaro's. My one major memory was as a 5 year old going to the Plymouth dealer as dad was buying a used 69 300 off their lot. We walked into the showroom to sign the paperwork and there it sat, a 70 RR with a Coyote doll splayed across the hood. I recall the man directing my dad to sit down at the desk and me pulling on his pant leg saying "Dad, don't do it. This is the car you want". Sadly, my dad was a minister and driving a RR was not in the cards.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"