Born early 60s. Dad was always tinkering in the garage doing maintenance on the cars....no muscle stuff just daily drivers. He was always a Mopar guy. Fast forward to high school....tons of muscle cars running around. My 1st car was a 70 Chevelle with a tired 307. Had a 72 Cutlass Supreme and a 71 B'cuda 318 car as well. Took Auto 1,2 and 3 in high school and then Auto in tech school. Worked at a Goodyear store then a for a guy that raced circle track dirt cars and had a BB 4 spd Dana 67 B'cuda fastback.After driving that the bug hit.
Went to work for a buddy that is a huge Mopar guy and into drag racing so it kept going from there. He hooked me up with a 69 B'cuda at a great price and helped me put it together. Couple other jobs and I ended up teaching Automotive at the tech college I graduated from. 20 yrs later I'm still teaching and playing with cars. My dad and I with the B'cuda shortly after paint. It looks different now with Crager SS and a 470" stroker low deck but same car that my Dad really liked! Lost Dad in 2004. Still have the car.

dad cuda.jpg