I grew up in a Mopar family. My dad worked at Chrysler Corporation, from 1964 to late 1985 (when he was too sick to work anymore, terminal illness). He was a supervisor in the department at Highland Park headquarters, that created the IBM Tab punch cards, for the production of vehicles. He owned a '64 Catalina 389 4 bbl, turqiose 2 door coupe, just before he got into Chrysler. That's the car my parents brought me home from the hospital in. work

After, while working for Chrysler, family came first, so from then on it was just station wagon's, and other daily drivers...all Mopars though of course.
A year after I graduated high school, a co-worker of my dad was selling his '69 300 convertible, My dad brought home the flyer from the dept. bulletin board, and
asked if I was interested in that car. We went to look at it, and the rest is history, I bought the car, and eventually restored it. Unfortunately dad never saw it
finished, as he passed away in March of '86. My brother now owns my old 300.

I had older friends, who owned some cool cars while growing up, but I give credit to my dad for my being in the car hobby today...thanks dad! angel

Plymouth Makes It!