Those Harland Sharp Rockers? I have the T & D's and they don't look like that. I'm not running a 2.18 Intake, but I am close, running a Steel 2.165. Don't know the weight but I've routinely spun my motor to 8000 every pass for years with the only issue of trying to get a 3rd season on a set of shimmed solid Hyd. Lifters. One of the Plastic Retainers started getting sloppy and a Lifter was trying to rotate and hurt the Lobe. I also had 3 others where the Roller Needle Bearings were not smooth when spun with your finger. I never noticed any issues when lashing valves or post race inspections. And in fact, it ran it's fastest passes with the hurt lifter and cam. Again, I was going on my 3rd season with them and never inspected them in the off season. Had I been smart and ripped the Heads off to inspect the LIfters, I would have caught it. I will NEVER do that again!! Take it from me, every off season, Rip the Heads off and inspect or better yet, replace the Lifters and the Guides. Cheap insurance. For Spring, I run the Pac 1237X Dbl. Valve Spring on my Thiteks. Next time I have the Heads freshened up, I'm going to go larger on the Intake Valve and change material to Ti. I've also switched to Jesel Dogbone Lifters. I won't be shimming Lifters solid anymore.

Last edited by STEFF; 05/11/20 06:54 AM.