Its a 6.1 block

The power kinda flattened out from 7300 up...…….The reason being its floating the valves. I have to rethink the valve train it will self destruct like this. I have .060 piston to valve on the intake side .100 on the exhaust. Exhaust is fine intake not so much. I have run solid roller stuff at .055 and never had an issue but with .040 preload I think the lifters are pumping up and hanging the valves. The rocker tips look a little funky and the valve tip on the edge looks a little weird. I am thinking I need to shim the lifters solid and run it like a solid roller. The springs are also suspect it has a 2.18 solid stem intake valve (kinda heavy) in my opinion for a beehive spring. Pulling it down to address these issues I used a standard lifter and would rather not go crazy at this point with T&D rockers would rather use the stock rockers (budget) but if I need to prolong the project and buy the T&D stuff I will. What is the general consensus on lifters at this level ? I am pretty sure lifters and springs need to be addressed.