Hi All,

I am one of the newest guys on the block here, just joined today. My code name is SportFuryS/23383 (real name is Eric), and I am from Connecticut. I am mostly on the ForBBodiesOnly and ForCBodiesOnly Mopar Forums, and just joined 66-67Charger.com about a week ago. I and my stepfather are mainly into the big land yacht C-body Mopars but we do have one b-body Mopar, a 1966 Dodge Charger. Here is an overview of the build.....

The Car- The car is a 1966 Dodge Charger with a 383 4bbl Hi-Po engine with a red interior, power windows, full length console, floor console clock, and air conditioning. The exterior color is WW1 White.

The History- The car was originally bought new out of Santa Monica, CA on Jan 7, 1966, and still has its original certi-card. It was sitting in the previous 2nd owners garage and had not run since 1987, I have newspaper pictures from in the trunk to prove it. My stepfather who is the 3rd owner bought the car on August 14, 2015.

The Plan- The plan is to keep the red interior, paint the car silver, put a modern A/C unit in, upgrade the front brakes to disc and keep the backs original but rebuilt drums, put on Magnum 500 wheels, and maybe a tti exhaust kit on it too. (Make a clone from the 1966 Charger brochures with a bit of a twist) My "personal" plan is to hopefully document the progress, and make an album of the car being done and sharing it on here when I have time.

Hope you join me "along for the ride" along this journey.

left side of charger.jpgcharger motor.jpgcharger certicard.jpgcharger front interior left.jpg
Last edited by SportFuryS/23383; 04/21/20 12:30 PM.

If You Ask Me This Whole World Has Gone To Hell- Creed Fisher
Proud Supporter Of LGBT (Liberty Guns Beer & Trump)