Originally Posted by Jjs72D
I used to respect the older dudes because I thought that they had lived long enough to see things, learn things and know things. I now see that some older people have dodged bullets all their lives and many are no smarter than people half their age. Warning labels, civil obedience and who knows what else have protected the weak and the stupid from an early demise. It used to be that only the strong survived. The older you get, the more cautious you become.
I don't dismiss this virus entirely, I just see it as a matter of opportunity for some very influential people. Just because it sounds way out there doesn't mean that it has to be invalid.
Remember "The Usual Suspects" ?
The greatest trick the Devil every played was to convince the world that he didn't exist.
It may be unlikely but it isn't impossible.
I prefer to keep my mind open to many possibilities. I also am skeptical at the same time. Seems smarter than to hunker down and do everything that the MAN says to do.

Will some profit off of this? Absolutely. Many more however will go broke. Was this virus man made? Possibly, however research says that is unlikely. Was it unleashed on the world intentially? Also possible but most likely not. Accidental release? Also possible. Natures way of cleansing itself? Very probable.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.