Originally Posted by Dave_J
RockAuto shipping.....

Last year I ordered about $2500 of parts that was still cheaper with shipping added on. They had parts in 4 different warehouses so you get charged a different shipping from each. But 3 of the boxes came from the same city in LA CA, just a different address half a block from each other. The 4th box was shipped from their Auburn WA warehouse JUST 6 miles from my house.
The box from Auburn went FedEx to Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City, LA, Seattle, Tacoma and 8 days later to my house. SIX MILES.

Mancini is just as bad with their shipping ripoff. They sent me 4 parts in 3 boxes. All 4 parts were about 25 pounds combined. All 3 boxes were stuffed with air pillows. The 4 parts would have fit in 1 of the boxes. But they charge shipping AFTER you order, they just add it to your credit card after you get the first invoice. Ended up being $32 just for shipping. I will never order from them again.

I learned my lesson with Mancini long ago when they kept pimping the "Moparts discount" yet never gave one...

'63 Dodge 330
11.19 @ 121 mph
Pump gas, n/a, through the mufflers on street tires with 3.54's. 3,600 lbs.
10.01 @ 133mph with a 250 shot of nitrous an a splash of race gas. 1.36 60 ft. 3,700 lbs.