Originally Posted by McLovin
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
McLovin, the complaint at my agency has been trunk room, especially with the full size spare, that's why I brought that up. Especially from the oldies that drove Crown Vics.

Here is my '14 with trunk empty. It makes up for smaller trunk space in so many other ways.

We removed the tires just for that reason and leave them at the office. That is the most asinine spot to put a spare tire and we carry enough gear to completely fill the trunk. If we get stuck on the road, we can either call roadside assistance or have one of the other guys bring a tire out to us

btw, Im now an 'oldie' that drove Crown Vics, I dont miss them. The only thing I miss is the sound of their wheezy 4.6s that let me know backup was on the way

My county commissioners is looking at CNG or propane for my cars. The truck space is an issue. Their solution- get Durangos instead of Chargers. I am trying to get to Tennessee soon to check out the units and see what they think of them. Difference is. we have assigned cars and that agency uses a fleet system where equipment in the trunk is minimal.

'70 Challenger R/T 383
'16 Hemi Durango SSV (work vehicle)
'15 Ram Police SSV