Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
Originally Posted by 4263rdGen
Looks cool but I think they should stop using the charger as a cop car and fleet car in general, its trying to be too many things and I think its design could be really awesome if it was just left as a 4dr coupe. For the fleet/cop car slap a generic Dodge front end on the 300, call it the interceptor and use it instead.

Although they probably don't make as much on fleet sale (cop cars) it helps the overall profitability of the product.

You build more and the overall cost to build is cheaper so it benefits the company.

It puts more of them out there and helps the secondary parts market too, it's far more worthwhile to make replacement parts for more popular cars.

I hear you loud and clear but they have to design it for cop use, ease of getting in and out with full gear on, ease of getting bad guys in and out of the back etc. This is a car that is mainly cross shopped against the challenger, camaro and mustang - let it be a true charger and design it that way. They have the 300 about to be killed off anyway, they could put a dodge front clip on it and use it only for cop/fleet like GM did with the caprice PPV.