Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
Originally Posted by 4263rdGen
Looks cool but I think they should stop using the charger as a cop car and fleet car in general, its trying to be too many things and I think its design could be really awesome if it was just left as a 4dr coupe. For the fleet/cop car slap a generic Dodge front end on the 300, call it the interceptor and use it instead.

Although they probably don't make as much on fleet sale (cop cars) it helps the overall profitability of the product.

You build more and the overall cost to build is cheaper so it benefits the company.

It puts more of them out there and helps the secondary parts market too, it's far more worthwhile to make replacement parts for more popular cars.

I have a fleet of them. We buy the AWD hemi pursuits for mid-20's and anyone with a badge can buy one at the same cost. the AWD hemi is discontinued this year. We are moving more toward Durangos now. Mopar is going to struggle to keep up with demand, as it is the only sedan police option now.

Mopar is hard to beat with their fleet program. I don't understand how agencies are getting past their fiscal bodies (council and commission) to spend the extra bucks on a Tahoe or whatever that said thing is Ford offers. By the time you buy five Tahoe's you can have six Durangos with same performance; and room and better ride comfort.

I keep thinking or ordering a low production paint blue Charger pursuit to replace my Durango.

'70 Challenger R/T 383
'16 Hemi Durango SSV (work vehicle)
'15 Ram Police SSV