"We removed the tires just for that reason and leave them at the office. That is the most asinine spot to put a spare tire and we carry enough gear to completely fill the trunk. If we get stuck on the road, we can either call roadside assistance or have one of the other guys bring a tire out to us

btw, Im now an 'oldie' that drove Crown Vics, I dont miss them. The only thing I miss is the sound of their wheezy 4.6s that let me know backup was on the way"

I'm an Oldie as well, I guess its about the location you work in, Cleveland isn't the biggest city but it has 3 out of the four seasons Snow and Rain and POTHOLE the Crown Vic was great for us You couldn't beat the reliability.
In 2010 we got Chargers with V6 engines and they were beyond wheezy trying to carry the extra weight of a police package the seats were garbage also they Broke in the Upright position, fast forward we get Taurus's and Explorer's with awd. They are good cars but ford dropped the Taurus so we bought the 2020 AWD Hemi Chargers .. OMG these things are FAST!!!!! I hope they hold better than the earlier versions

Last edited by 10secGTX; 03/05/20 08:26 AM.