Jjs72d, I don't think your steak comparison is a good one, sorry. What we have written repeatedly is that the other ones fail early, don't perform nearly as well, and don't fit well and are very frustrating and take time to install because of poor fit. We have written these are the last radiators we will have to install as well, and that we've had bad experiences with other aftermarket radiators. Maybe you've been lucky and haven't. You're in the minority. If I have to replace an aftermarket one, my time is money. Then the cost of replacements adds up and in the long run I'm better off with the more quality piece. I don't understand why this does not make sense. It's not just with radiators! This is a basic concept. Lucky you though for having one of these cheap POS aftermarket ones last you for a long time, perform well, and satisfy you in every way. My less than a year old one would start running very hot in traffic here in Florida, looked like crap, and caused me all kinds of aggravation just to install, and required a cable tie for one of the mounting holes that wouldn't line up. But somehow I'm still blowing my retirement for spending $750 on a high quality piece that I won't ever have to replace again on a truck I love and plan to keep forever.

Facts are stubborn things.