Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
Some apimp s on here must have Xcellent retirement plans ....loads of spare cash and tons of CDs to over spend by as much as 100% on a copper/brass resto unit .... xmaseek

But the apimp that say an aluminum piece is junk .... the OEM market and assembly line production totally disagrees with that tsk

THIS kind of reminds me of some people who have “wood” for carbon fiber over fiberglass eek

But carry on ... your $$ are yours to spend as you see fit .... smoke

We do have great retirment plans, thanks to glenray we will only ever need 1 radiator, so that helps. As far as an oem using aluminum, yes they do in a car designed for it, not the same as a retrofit, they are wider, bigger, and designed for a hotter running car. All I can tell you is his radiators work and cool better every time. You would think any recore would be the same, but it has not been that way for me, the fact the radiator looks so nice is also a plus. When I look under the hood of a mopar and see a cheap radiator it is the first sign corners were cut everywhere on the car, and I am not alone.